PROF. PETER CHUKWUYEM EGBON,
He is on the Governing Council where he serves as the 1st Vice President of the Institute. He is a Professor of Economics at Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State. He has held several administrative positions in and outside the University including but not limited to:
- Deputy Vice Chancellor, Delta State University, Abraka, (2000-2004)
- Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies, Delta State University, Abraka (1998-2000)
- Head, Department of Accounting and Finance, Delta State University, Abraka. (1998)
- African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF)/ National Consultant of National Center for Economic Management and Administration (NECEMA) a defunct parastatal of the National Planning Commission (NCP). Abuja (1995-1997)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)/ National Consultant to NCEMA (1993-1995)
He has published several scholarly articles in national/ International journals, referred books and monographs.